Friday, March 31, 2006

My Favourite Things

***The following are NOT in any order of Preference***

1.Davidoff CoolWater for Men (what can i say I like the classic stuff)

2.Getting a concerned message from "someone" first thing in the morning just because i was venting over sms

3.Wearing raggedy old denims (they have to be faded to point of extinction)

4.J-Inc (that, to all unknowing ppl is my group of friends,and stands for Jobless - Incorporated and I am the Chief lol)

5.Waking up to the smell of frying eggs

6.Walking/Sitting in the Rain/Storm

7.Sitting around in a cafe for hours (not any cafe , just the few that I really like )

8.My Job (hey i get to play cricket in the bay )

9.Holding "someone" really close while dancing at club/party (hey sue me for liking the way a girl feels )

10.A good looking,good smelling,well dressed,confident girl/woman (well i would atleast look/sniff more than once lol)

11.Being recognized at resturants/pubs/clubs that i frequent by the waiter/bartender (ever tried getting a drink in a club on saturday night??)

12.Being sent a "missing you" text message("someone" strikes again)

13.Big,friendly dogs

14.Being really good at my job (no.1 or bust baby)

15.Working out (not the obssesive kind,but nothing like it to jumpstart the day)

1 Comments:

Blogger Antara said...

you are totallly smitten...get over it

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home